The lever operated Force Measurement Test Stand Model TSB100 is an economical solution for quick-action tensile testing and compression testing of up to 100 lb of force. Constructed of rugged components, this test stand is durable enough for the factory floor, yet precise enough for laboratory environments.
- Maximum force: 100 lb [500 N]
- Maximum travel, with stops (optional): 3.75" [95 mm]
- Maximum travel, without stops: 6" [152 mm]
- Travel rate: 3" [76.2 mm]/lever revolution
- Compatible with all Mark-10 force gauges, accessories and grips
- Loading lever can be positioned in 30° increments for ease of operation
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- Optional adjustable travel stops
- Precision ground rack for smooth precision motion
- Removable base plate with 25 #10-32 UNF holes for fixture mounting
- Low force friction brake
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.