The TST Torque Measurement Test Stand is ideal for a wide variety of torque testing applications up to 100 lbin, including closure torque testing, fastener torque testing, and more. The TST’s versatile modular design allows it to be configured for a variety of torque sensors and gripping fixtures. Ultra-smooth hand wheel operation ensures ease of use and a lever-operated slider with travel stops makes engaging and disengaging samples quick and efficient. The stand includes a torque loading plate with tapped holes for grip and custom fixture mounting and a resetable angle indicator. Available in vertical and horizontal orientations.
- Maximum torque: 100 lbin (11.3 Nm)
- Maximum angular travel: no limit
- Throat: 4.10" (104 mm)
- Angular rate: 12°/ wheel rev.
- Angle dial with 2° resolution (optional digital angle indicator has 0.1° resolution, see below)
- Maximum slider travel: 15.5" (394 mm)
- Slider travel rate: 1.047" (26.6 mm)/lever rev
- Adjustable travel stops
- Torque plate with tapped holes for grip and fixture mounting
- Smooth hand wheel operation
- Lever operated slider for engaging and disengaging samples
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.