Mark-10 TT03 Torque Gauge
Series TT03 digital torque gauges are designed for clockwise and counter-clockwise torque testing applications in virtually every industry, with capacities from 10 ozFin to 100 lbFin (7 to 1,150 Ncm). A dedicated remote torque sensor with Jacobs chuck can be used to grip a sample, bit, or fixture. The gauges’ rugged aluminum housing allows for hand-held use or test stand mounting for more sophisticated testing requirements.
- Ergonomic torque sensor with Jacobs chuck
- Peak torque values saved and displayed
- High-speed 2,000 Hz sampling rate
- USB data output
- Programmable set points with pass/fail indicators
- Live load bar graphs with set point markers
- Peak memory for clockwise and counter clockwise readings
- Set points always displayed
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- MESURTM Lite data collection software included
- Battery or AC operation
- Safe overload: 150% of capacity
- CE mark
- Included items: Carrying case, universal voltage AC adapter, battery, quick-start guide, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESURTM Lite software, MESURTMgauge DEMO software, and user’s guide), and NIST-traceable certificate of calibration (certificate with data is available for an additional charge).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.