The WT3-200 is designed to measure the pull-off force of wire and tube terminations. An ergonomic lever of the Mark-10 pull tester allows for easy application of up to 200 lbF (1000 N) of force. The adjustable terminal fixture contains multiple slots for diameters up to AWG 3 (0.25 in [6.3 mm]).
- The Mark-10 Wire Terminal Pull Tester measures real-time and peak force values
- Ergonomic lever operation produces 200 lbF (1000 N)
- Terminal fi xture suits wires up to 0.25 in [6.3 mm] dia.
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), and analog outputs
- Automatic output / data storage / zeroing upon sample break helps automate testing processes
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass / fail determination
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak force values
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.