Standard Features Include:
• Bright Backlit LCD & 4 Button Control Enable Efficient Operation and Ease of Use
Combined with a simplified 4 button operation, the Scout’s large backlit display increases
readability in low light working conditions, and is easier to view from a distance.
• Bolstered by Superior Overload Protection and Impact-Resistant Pan Support
Integrated superior overload protection and impact-resistant pan support safeguard
against shock and overloading the balance in rugged and demanding environments.
• Better Performance and Higher Capacities Widen the Range of Weighing Applications
Stabilization time as fast as 1 sec and advanced weighing technology, lead to
improved productivity in your facility. Increased capacity unlocks a wider
range of weighing applications.
Draftshield Model Available
Scout’s ingenious draftshield (1mg models only)was designed with
an easy to remove top cover piece. This serves as a wind protection
ring which keeps the weighing surface stable in rough environments,
while maintaining weighing speed.
Built-in Application Modes
• Weighing—Determines the weight of items on the pan in the
selected unit of measure.
• Parts Counting—Counts the number of pieces on the pan using a
• Percent Weighing—Measures the weight of a sample displayed as a
percentage of a pre-established reference weight.
• Check Weighing—Compares the weight of a sample against target limits.
• Totalization—Measures cumulative weight of multiple items.
Cumulative total may exceed balance capacity.
• Display Hold—Manually holds the last stable weight or the first
highest stable weighing value on the display.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.