- Flexible draft shield system with three independently motorized draft shield elements for fully automatic, intuitive operating at the press of a key.
- Large, palm-activated keys with an intelligent learning function for user-friendly operation of the draft shield.
- Removable key-board
- Backlit, graphical display for consistently bright weight readouts.
- Text prompts in plain English (and your choice of other languages) guide you quickly and confidently in configuring the balance.
- The SQmin function displays the minimum allowable sample weight in accordance with the United States Pharmacopeia (can be activated by Sartorius Service).
- S.U.R.E. function for dynamic display of the uncertainty of measurement and process accuracy in accordance with German Calibration Service (DKD) standards for continuous monitoring during all weighing routines (this function is activated by Sartorius Service).
- isoCAL: fully automatic calibration/adjustment function with memory for calibration records.
- 14 built-in application programs as standard features, such as differential weighing program for up to 999 samples, statistical evaluation, calculation of weights using a definable factor or equation, air density determination.