Mark-10 TSC Manual Test Stand - TSC1000
The TSC Force Measurement Test Stand is ruggedly built for testing up to 1,000 lb of compression or tension force.
Manufacturer part number:
Please note force gauge is sold separately
Mark-10 TSC Manual Test Stand
The TSC Force Measurement Test Stand is ruggedly built for testing up to 1,000 lb of compression or tension force. A large hand wheel requires little effort, even at high loads, and a precision Acme screw and nut ensure smooth operation over time. The stand includes a loading table with threaded holes for fixture or grip mounting and a solid metal base contains a storage pocket and holes for bench mounting. Available in vertical and horizontal orientations.
- Maximum force: 1000 lb [5 kN]
- Maximum travel: 3.5" [89 mm]
- Compatible with all Mark-10 force gauges, accessories, and grips
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- Loading table with 25 #10-32 UNF holes for fixture mounting
- Precision Acme screw and nut
- Optional digital travel display